Carpet Cleaning Tips: From the Pros at PRO!
PRO Cleaning Tip:
Our Top 5 Eco Carpet Cleaning Principles
There is a lot of talk about green carpet cleaning or eco carpet cleaning and fiber care, as well as green or eco cleaning practices in general.
We want you to know that we are serious about our efforts to care for your home environment, as well as our planet's larger environment and shared resources. That's why this month we're tackling the topic of Eco Carpet Cleaning! Here, we share our top five guiding principles and offerings when it comes to green or eco carpet and fiber care:
Our Top 5 Eco Carpet Cleaning Principles
1. We're founded on eco cleaning. We believe that it is not just a passing fad or interest to care about how our customers are affected by their home environments, and the environment at large. With each project, we approach with care, and the intention to respect the environment, and reduce or eliminate possible reactions so that your family, especially children and pets, remain safe.
2. We are knowledgeable about fiber care. In pursuing training, such as IICRC Certifications, our technicians learn the best strategies to remove stains, manage odors, clean fibers and maintain carpets and upholstery according to best practices and leading research. Armed with this knowledge, we can utilize more technique and less product. With greater understanding, we can respect and preserve resources.
3. We are a trusted resource on products we use. When it comes to cleaning solvents, emulsifiers, and other carpet care products, we endeavor to understand both the ingredients and their best usage. This allows our technicians to use only what is needed - less of a product equates to less overall impact on the environment. We also make Green Seal and EPA Safer Choice selections wherever possible.
4. We strive for appropriate use. Following up on understanding minimal product use, we also want to manage our resources wisely. This philosophy reaches not only to no over-use of products and cleaning solutions, but also extends to all of our company's needs, including water, paper, and other business resources. We aim to reduce our footprint, and conserve mindfully.
5. We employ natural products. Last, but definitely not least, we continually offer natural solutions such as hot-water extraction only or vinegar carpet cleaning. Because so many households desire a custom solution that integrates with their family needs or philosophical principles, we respond by creatively adapting and offering what you ask for. When our customers speak, we listen!
In summary, we offer carpet cleaning that makes sense, and is safe - we're your local, expert source. If you are concerned about chemicals used in your home and the possible effects on the environment, you'll be happy to know that we are too. Do you have questions about our products, green cleaning processes, or the recovery process in general? Just ask! Our trained and certified technicians will be respectful of your wishes, your home environment, and the environment overall, as you would hope and expect.
Give the pros at PRO a call: 651-645-0244!
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
$149 Three-Room Special
Call us for details!
Custom Carpet Cleaning - Safe and Green! When you call the professionals at PRO, we're happy to accommodate your request for a completely green carpet cleaning! Just let us know you prefer vinegar or plain water over standard carpet cleaning products, and we will happily adapt our process to meet your request. We're interested in helping you maintain cleaning standards that meet the special needs or desires of your household. Just ask!
All tips provided by Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are recommendations for a best-practice process and may not be indicated for certain types of fiber. Please check with your manufacturer, manufacturer's warranty or call the professionals at PRO with any questions about the application of this process. This tip is presented as a guideline only, and Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners does not warranty or guarantee results of this process unless recommended for the specific fiber type upon inspection.